1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide a customized experience on our website.
To ensure proper use of the Website, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system.
To ensure proper use of the Website, we collect the following personal information from you:
• IP address
• Time and date of visit
• Browser and operating system information
• Referring/exit pages
We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
We may also use this information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you
• To provide you with information, products, or services
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
• To notify you about changes to our Website
To provide use of the Website via the server on which the Website is hosted, we collect the following personal information from you:
• IP address
• Server date and time
• Browser and operating system information
This data is stored on the server until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. This data is not used by the Company to identify anyone.
2. Mobile Services
3. Email Communications
We may use your email to deliver newsletters, as well as for other promotional purposes.
You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request.
Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to your account with us.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
• Keeping track of your preferences
• Providing support
• Tracking website statistics, such as number of visitors, type of operating system and web browser used, time spent on the website, visited subpages, etc.
For this purpose, we may use a third-party website. The use of third-party services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by the third-party service into our website’s code. This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies. In this regard, collected information is completely anonymous and does not allow your identification.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
5. Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties and we do not authorize the collection of our visitors' personally identifiable information by any third parties for the third parties' use.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others
6. Personal Data
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
• The right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing
• The right to object to the processing
• The right to transfer data
• The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose
• The right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data
We may refuse to exercise certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete personal data specified in your order until the expiration of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract.
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
1. WIX - in order to operate the website
2. EVENTBRITE - in order to process order payment
In connection with the use of these third-party entities, personal data may be transferred to another country.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
8. Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. Contact Information